Friday, August 30, 2013

Old Windows

Sarah and I moved into our townhouse way back in June but it wasn't until this week that I felt like I was fully unpacked and organized. All summer I had given myself the deadline of the first day of classes to hang everything on the walls and have some sort of organization so that I had minimal distractions (ie: reasons to procrastinate) come time for real work. Finally the house looks finished!

I am very thankful for my roommate Sarah who let me indulge a little bit when it came to decorating... I kind of have this obsession with old windows! I have four old windows that I have collected over the past few years and this is the first time I was able to find a home for each one! Two of the windows are in our common living area and the other two windows occupy walls in my bedroom. The ironic part of this whole decorative scheme is that the one real window in my bedroom that looks out over the backyard is almost always covered by its curtain!

Not an awesome picture with glares and what not but I do love this window... the flower pot is full of flower- dry-erase markers!





 What do you think? Are all of my old windows in one small house just too much?

XOXO,
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment